My new OTP 😍
Y'all don't let the ifans find out, they're going to ruin it😤
Nicki was caught doing lovestagrams and went against her company to confirm their relationship. I heard her company is eliminating her contract because of it :(How did this tom x nicki thing come about?
Am I the only one who doesn't find Tom Holland attractive? Don't get me wrong, he's a very good looking human but like, I don't feel a thing lol.
A TOAD LMAO!!
I feel you.
He looks like a toad, and has a childlike personality. No appeal there lol
people find him attractive?Am I the only one who doesn't find Tom Holland attractive? Don't get me wrong, he's a very good looking human but like, I don't feel a thing lol.
Am I the only one who doesn't find Tom Holland attractive? Don't get me wrong, he's a very good looking human but like, I don't feel a thing lol.