Distract Me Please (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If you were able to travel back in time to give your younger self a critical piece of information that you wished you had known back then, what would you say?

Staying closed off is often times better than opening up-I know all this media glorifies opening up and letting people see the real you but its BS the more you open up the more likely you are to get hurt and damaged in the end.
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you were able to travel back in time to give your younger self a critical piece of information that you wished you had known back then, what would you say?

Staying closed off is often times better than opening up-I know all this media glorifies opening up and letting people see the real you but its BS the more you open up the more likely you are to get hurt and damaged in the end.
This is something I can really relate to- we are in a dangerous era of over-sharing. It can be super toxic- great answer Chipsy.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
This is something I can really relate to- we are in a dangerous era of over-sharing. It can be super toxic- great answer Chipsy.
When will we get a face reveal?:llama_ramen:
The legal age is 16 for girls, so I believe I am still safe. :llama_ramen:
Pakistan says "Let's follow our forefather's footsteps.":llama_ramen:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This was assigned in my philosophy class in college- my professor challenged me to prove the existence of an animal's soul. What do you think, do they have one, or are they just bundles of near mindless instinct?

I think they have souls. They do things that sometimes even from an evolutionary standpoint doesn't make sense and I think that's a result of a soul.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What is your religion? Do you practice it?

I am Christian and more specifically Lutheran.

I pray everyday and do try to go to church here and there but that's about it.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Are you gonna celebrate Christmas? If yes, then how much have you prepared for it?

Yeah I am. I already have three of the gifts I got for family wrapped and ready. I just need to get my gift for my mom, my oldest sister, and my grandpa.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread