Distract Me Please (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
If kps users were avengers, who woulde be who?

I don't know the avengers by heart I had to look em up

Hulk: @surprise
Ant Man: @la_mort_pour_vous
Iron Man: @ilovebread
Wasp: @Panda
Thor: @emanresu

Holy Christmas it's Cornchips!!!!!!

So this is where you went and made your grand Exodus to!

I thought we'd lost you to some biblical plague.

Good to see you're here.

How do you like this newfangled forum with all it's gizmos and gadgets?

I like to just come and click all the buttons!


Also how'd I become Thor??? I can be Thor... I'm gonna have to buff up I think though......
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Holy Christmas it's Cornchips!!!!!!

So this is where you went and made your grand Exodus to!

I thought we'd lost you to some biblical plague.

Good to see you're here.

How do you like this newfangled forum with all it's gizmos and gadgets?

I like to just come and click all the buttons!


Also how'd I become Thor??? I can be Thor... I'm gonna have to buff up I think though......
I couldn't stand that place anymore so I moved over here! ^^

Also I like this place a lot <3

Also you're thor because manly man man man LMFAO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread