News DJ SNAKE X BLACKPINK UPDATE (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
A few might remember how Blinks swore up and down that there would be a collab between DJ Snake and BP.
Turns out that it actually was in the works

Whether it's because of YG or Blinks scaring him off, who knows
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
:pandanoreaction::facepalm:

I don't wanna jump to the conclusion that the breakdown came from YGE's side, but...
Sad the ladies missed an opportunity with this. I don't know DJ Snake;s music (or maybe I do and just don't know it xD), but I always enjoy seeing where collaborative efforts go.
Ah well.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let’s agree that the girls did nothing wrong.

I do think that YG has caused it to fall through because that‘s how it always is.
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
could be either way... but i think DJ Snake's management pulled the trigger/stopped it and not YG.......why ?
cuz after Seungri, B.I & YG himself, i am sure they didnt want to be on fire @ twitter.. for me its crystal clear

:pepelook::pepelook::pepesmug::pepesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread