News DK & Seungkwan are reported to released a unit in Jan 2026 (1 Viewer)

K

karenina

Can't wait for this, the vocals and visuals will be amazing!!! I already love them working together in BSS so I'm glad carats will be able to see more of them together :clapping:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,543
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Can't wait for this, the vocals and visuals will be amazing!!! I already love them working together in BSS so I'm glad carats will be able to see more of them together :clapping:
Theyre having fun making their unit obvious :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: karenina

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: karenina and Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread