Do Any Of You Bloat? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Very weird question I realize.
But it feels like it's a pretty regular thing for me.
I mean today for example. I've only had four slices of pizza and it's 4:34 PM.
And I'm BLOATED from it.
I don't understand why I bloat so much
and so often.

But I was wondering that if you are someone who bloats pretty regularly
and if so do you have a way to remedy it?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Are you sure it was gluten free? I still remember that you said somewhere else that you have celiac disease.
The place was questionable so that may be why but even when I'm fully gluten free it feels like I just blaot.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
merely being alive makes me bloat
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread