Do any of you guys share a birthday with an idol? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Yes with moonbin from astro same birthday and same year

I have my chance :)
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was born on the same day as my PD X 101 main pick, lmao. Kim Kookheon/Gukheon of MYTEEN, but he's 3 years younger than me.

He has absolutely gorgeous voice and he's amazing dancer. Not to mention he's good looking. Whole package.




April 15th, in case you're wondering. Others that I know of are APink's Namjoo and Boy's Republic's Minsu.
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I searched it on Google :pepelook:

Cao Lu (FIESTAR) – Aug 30, 1987
Kim Narae (New F.O) – Aug 30, 1993
Sohyun (4minute) – Aug 30, 1994
Youngji (KARA) – Aug 30, 1994
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joon from G.O.D
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I searched it on Google :pepelook:

Cao Lu (FIESTAR) – Aug 30, 1987
Kim Narae (New F.O) – Aug 30, 1993
Sohyun (4minute) – Aug 30, 1994
Youngji (KARA) – Aug 30, 1994
Caolu, Youngji and Sohyun omg I'm so jealous :o :o :o
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread