Do any of you guys share a birthday with an idol? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just looked it up and apparently I share the same age, birthday and blood type (?!) as Cherry Bullet’s Mirae. I also share the same birthday with Exo’s Xiumin and Handong of Dream Catcher.
28505
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Big Bang Taeyang and 4 Minutes Gayoon
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread