- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I randomly get the urge to go to Sporcle and try all their new KPop quizzes.
Even though I legit suck ass at them they are so easy to get into-do any of you guys do that too?
Anyone who doesn't know Sporcle is a quiz website where users can make quizzes or games
based on anything so there are a lot of kpop ones about guessing members or songs or choreography.
It's so much fun and I love the logic quiz ones.
Even though I legit suck ass at them they are so easy to get into-do any of you guys do that too?
Anyone who doesn't know Sporcle is a quiz website where users can make quizzes or games
based on anything so there are a lot of kpop ones about guessing members or songs or choreography.
It's so much fun and I love the logic quiz ones.
Last edited: