Do fellow nctzens agree that (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's really hard to pick only one bias in nct? And I mean if you stan all three units bc if you're a one unit stan it's a lot easier. Like mine in all of NCT is Yangyang but I have a top ten list too :shockedcover: :lisalaugh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, Ten is my top and then after him there’s like 5 different members that are tied and after that there’s like another 4 members and then there’s the rest and then there’s you know how but we don’t talk about that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse and Yili
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
THIS
I have a few. Yuta, Jaehyun, Xiaojun, Mark, Taeyong, Lucas (pending bc I heard rumors)
My main bias' is Yuta and Jaehyun and was Lucas. Until I find out if he is innocent, he is on hold XD
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse and Yili

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
we wanna see that top 10 :pepelook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There’s 23 members so how do you pick just one? :wimwim:
It took me until this year to pick Yangyang so I've been bias wrecked for 6 years now:yedone:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we wanna see that top 10 :pepelook:
I'll make a thread for it sometime! It's real predictable if you know me though ngl I have a strong preference for dreamies
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I just pick three out of each group lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread