- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
I wanted to know since i find myself having bias' that all have different personalities and i didnt know if i did lmao
So let me know! I will put a link to my bias threads and you could go off of those:) Let me know what you think:)
Link to Bias Threads:
www.kpopsource.com
www.kpopsource.com
So let me know! I will put a link to my bias threads and you could go off of those:) Let me know what you think:)
Link to Bias Threads:
My bias from each group i stan.(male groups)(updated) - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
ATEEZ- Seonghwa BTS- V Seventeen- Hoshi EXO- Suho NCT U- Jaehyun NCT 127- Mark NCT DREAM- Jisung Stray Kids- Changbin Monsta X- Kihyun The Rose- Dojoon
www.kpopsource.com
My Bias In Each Male Group I Stan Part2 - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
This is part2 to my previous thread!! If you haven't seen Part1 out, here it is: My bias from each group i stan.(male groups)(updated) - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community. Lets Start! WINNER- Mino and Jinu Mino: Jinu: X1- Seungyoun BTOB- Chansub Ikon- Jay...
www.kpopsource.com