- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I would love to see it once it's done :)im gonna build my avatar frame myself its gonna be glorious
I would love to see it once it's done :)im gonna build my avatar frame myself its gonna be glorious
oh don't worry people will remember itI would love to see it once it's done :)
It's hard to catch you so that's why I wanted to talk to you when the chance arose.Oh hi, I try to be subtle in the forum like a ninja, so it's always a surprise when someone notices me.![]()
The disadvantage of being one of the two staff members who reside on the opposite side of the world.It's hard to catch you so that's why I wanted to talk to you when the chance arose.![]()
I am going to seize this moment since it's here lol. I have some questions that I was waiting to ask until I talked to you:The disadvantage of being one of the two staff members who reside on the opposite side of the world.![]()
SNSD's a great choice, I love them! I'm glad it worked out, this really is a great forum! I love EDM and hot pink :) Thank you for talking with me, I'm glad I was able to :)Right now, it's just SNSD, I'm also a sleeper blink.
Since around 2010.
One sunny day in 2018, I got inspired to create a website better than the one I was using and invited my friends to join. However, the site didn't take off due to limited features and the hype died down. I took down the site for three weeks and worked with my initial staff team to make it better. The old software I was using was limited, so I decided to change it. I started a new site with new software, changing the name from ksource.asia to kpopsource, . We slowly but steadily worked to make the site more lively. Eventually, our efforts paid off when a great migration happened, turning our site from a ghost town to an active one.
EDM all the way.
Hot pink.
Great, just getting ready for work.