do they ?
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 6 January 2024 #1 do they ? Reactions: Tiaramitsu and Moguri
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 6 January 2024 #2 Jisoo probably used to, since she loves gaming and Pikachu, but I think she moved onto Hello Kitty these days. Edit: Meant to say gaming AND Pikachu, not gaming Pikachu. Last edited: 6 January 2024 Reactions: motorp77
Jisoo probably used to, since she loves gaming and Pikachu, but I think she moved onto Hello Kitty these days. Edit: Meant to say gaming AND Pikachu, not gaming Pikachu.
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,129 Reactions Received 98,927 Cards View Profile KS Coins 350,765 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 6 January 2024 #3 I don't think I know of one that does it specifially, but I'm sure some of them do Reactions: Yelena_Belova and motorp77
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,129 Reactions Received 98,927 Cards View Profile KS Coins 350,765 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 6 January 2024 #4 I just remembered from the IVE behinds, that some of the members were playing Pokemon Go a lot. I forgot who though, I think it was Liz and Leeseo Reactions: Yelena_Belova, kimsguardian and motorp77
I just remembered from the IVE behinds, that some of the members were playing Pokemon Go a lot. I forgot who though, I think it was Liz and Leeseo
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 6 January 2024 #5 i know that a few members if not all of stray kids plays Reactions: Moguri and Yelena_Belova
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,142 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 6 January 2024 #6 I feel like Felix would 😭 Reactions: Moguri and Yelena_Belova
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 6 January 2024 #7 motorp77 said: do they ? Click to expand... maybe IU does IU can do anything! I hope my guess is right Reactions: Yelena_Belova, MK3AM and motorp77
motorp77 said: do they ? Click to expand... maybe IU does IU can do anything! I hope my guess is right