Do men really like Gaeul the most in IVE? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
474
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
122
I've read a knetizen say this. From my own perspective, when IVE debuted my attention went towards Gaeul because I found her the most captivating from a visceral angle, she is also the oldest member. In the early debut days she also said she wanted to be the sexy member. I guess from Korean men's perspective she has the girl next door/girlfriend vibe.


 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly no idea, but she’s the one that caught my eye first in the group and who I consider to be my bias.
:pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread