Do music shows still exist? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it's for the Asian Games in China but idr
I saw an article about Tempests first win that was posted today so I’m not sure about that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and alo

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
it's chuseok time, plus the asian games are on too. that said some are still on i think, i swear i just saw a clip of billlie performin their new song
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I saw an article about Tempests first win that was posted today so I’m not sure about that.
it's chuseok time, plus the asian games are on too. that said some are still on i think, i swear i just saw a clip of billlie performin their new song
ok did a bit more research - tempest did get their first win today, billlie did perform today - but that was only show champion. most others aren't on i think
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok did a bit more research - tempest did get their first win today, billlie did perform today - but that was only show champion. most others aren't on i think
Are there usually a lot of shows on one day? I don’t know much, but it seemed like not many big ones overlapped usually. Unless you mean this week in general? :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and alo

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
VCHA was on at least 2 Music Shows last week and Ive only had their comeback Monday so I think it's just because they have deemed The Show and Show Champion not worth promoting on and skipped but they'll probably be on M Countdown I'd imagine and if not should be on Music Bank, Show! Music Core and Inkigayo unless they just aren't promoting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Are there usually a lot of shows on one day? I don’t know much, but it seemed like not many big ones overlapped usually. Unless you mean this week in general? :dubuthink:
admittedly, i don't follow a whole lot of shows that diligently. that said, i think there's usually only one per day, i guess today's show champion day

but i do believe there are/will be some sort of restrictions cause of chuseok and the asian games (not overlapping though)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,779
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I think it's for the Asian Games in China but idr
it's chuseok time, plus the asian games are on too. that said some are still on i think, i swear i just saw a clip of billlie performin their new song
Oh I see... that would explain it! I knew about asian games, but did not know its also chuseok time:sanapray:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,779
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Are there usually a lot of shows on one day? I don’t know much, but it seemed like not many big ones overlapped usually. Unless you mean this week in general? :dubuthink:
None of the big 4 overalp actually, it would make no sense if you think of it, as it would mean the idols have to chose which show to attend
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,779
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
VCHA was on at least 2 Music Shows last week and Ive only had their comeback Monday so I think it's just because they have deemed The Show and Show Champion not worth promoting on and skipped but they'll probably be on M Countdown I'd imagine and if not should be on Music Bank, Show! Music Core and Inkigayo unless they just aren't promoting.
yeah but I think there should have been at least Inkigayo on Sunday after that, but it seems it did not happen, or they did not attend??? But I can't believe a new group would leave out the opportunity to perform there
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread