Do people ever think you're really good at something you objectively are not good at? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,497
Reactions Received
13,784
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,405
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
people think I am good at swimming but I am not
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
the other day one of my professors advised me to minor in math. a math minor makes sense as i'm anyway majoring in econ, but i don't know if i'm cut out for extra math!!

he's a math professor and his math course is a requirement for my major anyway. i've been pretty openly struggling with the course anyway so i really don't know where that came from
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,839
Reactions Received
1,692
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,031
Apparently I am really funny??? I get told that I am great at making jokes and have a good sense of humour but I think I am very boring
I've gotten that too. I was somewhat inclined to believe it, given that Bobcat Goldthwait said it, but I've since realized I don't have anything interesting to say. Other people have told me I can sing, but I don't believe that either.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I've gotten that too. I was somewhat inclined to believe it, given that Bobcat Goldthwait said it, but I've since realized I don't have anything interesting to say. Other people have told me I can sing, but I don't believe that either.
I have been told that I can sing too especially at work (I sing to babies lol). But one of my core memories is my brother telling me that I sound like a dying cat when I sing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread