Do regular Korean women rarely dye their hair blonde? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Well I had watched this interview of Naeun and she had said that her hairstyle (idk if that means color?) back in the time was very "idol" so that would make her stand out.
So blonde is for idols for the most part???



I mean i agree most Asians look better with their dark hair anyway, and she seems not to like light shades. I remember she dyed her hair back to brown in middle of remember promos saying something fake like i wish i can dye it again,and she never did lol. And it did seem as if she was kind of forced by the agency to do it for promotional purpose.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tokki

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,839
Reactions Received
1,692
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,031
When I was in Seoul a few months ago, I saw almost no people with non-natural hair colors. Schools and non-show business workplaces probably ban hair color changes. Furthermore, the amount of bleach required to lift a black-haired person's hair to a light enough color for blonde would destroy most people's hair; I'm sure idol agencies send their idols to the top colorists in South Korea.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread