Do tattoos have to be personal or do you just say "fk it" and get it cuz it would look good? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
would you say the whatever one is like less important in a sense to you? idk how to say it differently lmao
Yes definitely, but it's also the smallest one I have and not one I put a lot of thought into. I still like it though.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
If I got a tattoo I'd prefer meaningful myself but I have sometimes thought about ones that'd just be cool however I am not terribly interested in tattoos
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
All of mine have meaning to me, 3 are somewhat more generic looking (black rose, butterfly and treble clef) but I have thought about them since I was maybe 11/12 (with room for change) and got them At 19/20.
The 4th one on my spine is the most unique, not in that it written in Chinese characters more so what it translates to which is also a nickname and a one way to describe my personality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't have tattoos, but I'd be happy to get them as long as they were pretty I think? It may be better to get something meaningful rather than only pretty permanently tattooed on your body though lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread