do u agree with this? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
no because idgaf who other people stan, you could tell me you stan the 100 members of your country's national youth choir and i'd tell you to keep going if this is what you're into
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Editing because I read the thread wrong :jisoosmh:I do have my biases in every group so I wouldn’t say I like all of them equally but I definitely don’t hate any member or anything like that either. I love them all.:kittylove:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
As someone who does, I agree and guess what, there's nothing wrong with it. Nothing more annoying than those stans thinking they're better with their ''i lOVe thEM EquAlly''. Okay you want a medal? I love them all but not equally, that doesn't mean I hate them or won't support them. I will support them but I will obviously focus my biases more. Gotta be realistic, please, I have a life outside of kpop too.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not sure whether it's better to agree or disagree... lol so let's just say I agree to disagree.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread