Do u like to watch concert DVDs? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dont watch them often but sometimes when I'm in mood its great experience. Nothing compared to being in actual concert though.

I'd watch more if they weren't so expensive or hard to find.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
If I like the group, of course. I watched Gfriend, Apink and Hello Venus so far and they were all super, but I don't think I'm interested in sitting to watch any other group than these tbh. Hence I never tried.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread