do u need sth to get u up at morning? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Coffee? Tea? Energy drink?

I didn't need anything before, but these days I feel like I really need bit of caffeine to get me going at morning. Don't rly care about what form :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I need a 30 min waiting period and me bueno
sadly tossing around half a hour or so doesn't cut it for me anymore, doesn't help me stay vertically :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread