COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do u think I would actually do this? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
u have the fake furrr😂 i could neverrr its got to be real fur or im not wearin it😂😂 i bought one today im gonna wear it around the town for no reason😂😂😂
i don't know why you laughing
i am certain the animals who possibly got skinned alive for your freaking coat were not laughing:nayeonisdone::kijoongstare::taeminface: they died instead
omg that is indeed so funny...............................................................................
i laugh when im in pain i freaking hit my rib on the corner of the counter and it hurts but no one knows when im hurt tell i tell them and even at that they think im faking it to get out of doing something

you just replied to a post and completely ignored the facts
actually no i didn't i put the jacket in the trash😐 im not selfish like that i find that offensive thank you very much
PLEASE
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
consider to see a therapist
PLEASE OH DEAR GOD

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You intentionally say things that would upset people and get them all riled up then act like it was a joke the entire time. I used to pull that shit.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
this thread has been reported. what the fuck are you doing?
I´ve thought encouraging you to post and collect cards would be a good thing?
stop that shit. what the hell?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
You intentionally say things that would upset people and get them all riled up then act like it was a joke the entire time. I used to pull that shit.
no really the jacket isn't in the trash I'm trying to burry it so it has a proper funeral I'm not kidding that's just wrong

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Please don't call out users in threads directly and keep any personal beef strictly to DMs. Locked for baiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread