Do u usually assume that ppl (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Cares about you or ppl being heartless towards u?

Ppl keep telling me that humans are heartless and only care abt themselves

But isn't it sad to think that way?

But again, having hope hurts if it isn't real

But then I have difficulty to tell ppl how I feel too out of pride etc etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yerichu and doll
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But I always make effort to help and take care of ppl especially my friends. But we'll, I ain't sure whether they ever think that I care abt them hmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I always think if my friends like or not
Like what? 0.0 :bigcatlove:


I always ask them what they like and buy stuffs that they like


Ppl think I got leeched but my ex friends all took good care abt me. They share their money and foods with me too:bigcatlove:


It was great memories
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I know my closest friends care about me. My boyfriend cares about me too. I do believe most strangers do not care about you or myself. Only a few of them will come help you if you fall in the street by example.
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
in the end- who gives a fuck ?? live your life for yourself. who cares ?? we will all die anyways, so why not get some goodies while on the staircase to death ? no matter what you do or say, someone will bash you. so why live off others opinions or care ? live for yourself and your happiness, not other people. stop caring about other people, and stop caring for other peoples feeings toward you. the best way to get through life is to possess a 'fuck it, who gives a fuck ?' attitude
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Cares about you or ppl being heartless towards u?

Ppl keep telling me that humans are heartless and only care abt themselves

But isn't it sad to think that way?

But again, having hope hurts if it isn't real

But then I have difficulty to tell ppl how I feel too out of pride etc etc
most people are not genuine and dont care
only about themselves
its rare to find sincere humans
thats my experience
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know my closest friends care about me. My boyfriend cares about me too. I do believe most strangers do not care about you or myself. Only a few of them will come help you if you fall in the street by example.
But ppl say some ppl are nice for some reason shrug

Then how long it takes for u to believe that ppl cares abt u?
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
in the end- who gives a fuck ?? live your life for yourself. who cares ?? we will all die anyways, so why not get some goodies while on the staircase to death ? no matter what you do or say, someone will bash you. so why live off others opinions or care ? live for yourself and your happiness, not other people. stop caring about other people, and stop caring for other peoples feeings toward you. the best way to get through life is to possess a 'fuck it, who gives a fuck ?' attitude
I used to think that way but counsellor say image is important in society

Shrug
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I used to think that way but counsellor say image is important in society

Shrug
image is just that- image ! it's not you, it's fake, and it will only hurt people if you're actually a twat ! better be yourself, no matter how rotten, so at least people know to stay away from you or not
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
But ppl say some ppl are nice for some reason shrug

Then how long it takes for u to believe that ppl cares abt u?
Their support is an obvious hint they care about me. Also when they give you attention and like spending time with you.
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
I can assume & I cant just assume....
Here's my summary...
People are different, we all think different, some are crazy, some are okay,some may be defeated, some can be showoffs, some can be misunderstood or some are self-centered....
But what that does mean is that DIFFERENCE is a huge word between all. Some of us will easily think others dont care about another b/c of we they've been through & how they think & act towards another. As for someone like me, I may be too over the scale of how I see my world...but many think I dont care about others or do I think Ill never work or what every word that comes out my mouth is fake & stupid & I live in a world where I think everything free & nice. These are truths I spit out.....I dont think that way....my life w/ & the people around me think VERY different as me & think my POVs are stupid.....as much as I can think that way....It doesnt get to me b/c I know there are people who possibly have the same thoughts as me....So do I think that people are careless about another? Yes maybe yes....but overall, we all have to remember those who you'd had the best memories w/ are the people who DO care about you the most & the ones that give you the love, care, & help with you, THEY ARENT CARELESS.....They may be others who may not see my point but that doesnt mean that Im incorrect, we have different opinions.... We also cant tell one's mind or thoughts of how they view another...
My overall statement....Show your love to everyone even those who probably dont even love (but then again, let them be) ....even when they shove you out, or even when you've shown your love, let them be to them....in the end just let them be & let them think how life is....we cant always argue w/ one....Thats why we show our affection to those WHO REALLY care about one & then those who just want to dump you...just let yourself continue on where you want to be.....b/c the best people in your life give those good & loving meories that you'll never forget on your timeline....So in all....I dont always assume :)
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can assume & I cant just assume....
Here's my summary...
People are different, we all think different, some are crazy, some are okay,some may be defeated, some can be showoffs, some can be misunderstood or some are self-centered....
But what that does mean is that DIFFERENCE is a huge word between all. Some of us will easily think others dont care about another b/c of we they've been through & how they think & act towards another. As for someone like me, I may be too over the scale of how I see my world...but many think I dont care about others or do I think Ill never work or what every word that comes out my mouth is fake & stupid & I live in a world where I think everything free & nice. These are truths I spit out.....I dont think that way....my life w/ & the people around me think VERY different as me & think my POVs are stupid.....as much as I can think that way....It doesnt get to me b/c I know there are people who possibly have the same thoughts as me....So do I think that people are careless about another? Yes maybe yes....but overall, we all have to remember those who you'd had the best memories w/ are the people who DO care about you the most & the ones that give you the love, care, & help with you, THEY ARENT CARELESS.....They may be others who may not see my point but that doesnt mean that Im incorrect, we have different opinions.... We also cant tell one's mind or thoughts of how they view another...
My overall statement....Show your love to everyone even those who probably dont even love (but then again, let them be) ....even when they shove you out, or even when you've shown your love, let them be to them....in the end just let them be & let them think how life is....we cant always argue w/ one....Thats why we show our affection to those WHO REALLY care about one & then those who just want to dump you...just let yourself continue on where you want to be.....b/c the best people in your life give those good & loving meories that you'll never forget on your timeline....So in all....I dont always assume :)
Which opinion of yours is stupid to others?

Yea I do but I always wonder if they really care since they end up dump me in terrible way
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can assume & I cant just assume....
Here's my summary...
People are different, we all think different, some are crazy, some are okay,some may be defeated, some can be showoffs, some can be misunderstood or some are self-centered....
But what that does mean is that DIFFERENCE is a huge word between all. Some of us will easily think others dont care about another b/c of we they've been through & how they think & act towards another. As for someone like me, I may be too over the scale of how I see my world...but many think I dont care about others or do I think Ill never work or what every word that comes out my mouth is fake & stupid & I live in a world where I think everything free & nice. These are truths I spit out.....I dont think that way....my life w/ & the people around me think VERY different as me & think my POVs are stupid.....as much as I can think that way....It doesnt get to me b/c I know there are people who possibly have the same thoughts as me....So do I think that people are careless about another? Yes maybe yes....but overall, we all have to remember those who you'd had the best memories w/ are the people who DO care about you the most & the ones that give you the love, care, & help with you, THEY ARENT CARELESS.....They may be others who may not see my point but that doesnt mean that Im incorrect, we have different opinions.... We also cant tell one's mind or thoughts of how they view another...
My overall statement....Show your love to everyone even those who probably dont even love (but then again, let them be) ....even when they shove you out, or even when you've shown your love, let them be to them....in the end just let them be & let them think how life is....we cant always argue w/ one....Thats why we show our affection to those WHO REALLY care about one & then those who just want to dump you...just let yourself continue on where you want to be.....b/c the best people in your life give those good & loving meories that you'll never forget on your timeline....So in all....I dont always assume :)
If u assume that some /all strangers are already bad, then most likely nothing good will happen

Ppl always tell me to assume that everyone is bad
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Which opinion of yours is stupid to others?

Yea I do but I always wonder if they really care since they end up dump me in terrible way
Well lets say this there are many but ill state one....my behavior wont get me anywhere & that I wont even change....but I believe in patiences & I know God will come to help me & improve how I am.....maybe not the best support of how I think might be accurate...but at least I know I want to help support myself & my life.....
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
If u assume that some /all strangers are already bad, then most likely nothing good will happen

Ppl always tell me to assume that everyone is bad
Yes....We cant always assume our thoughts verses how we wee the world....The world is dominated by evil & since we're blind enough we dont the world that our Lord plant us in.... we're all blind & for me....I hope I can see the light & not easliy go harsh on people & think no one cares about me or one....at least 1 person in the world cares about one for sure....which is God & then maybe someone down earth as least one person down earth cares about you....like a friend,family, or someone you know....
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes....We cant always assume our thoughts verses how we wee the world....The world is dominated by evil & since we're blind enough we dont the world that our Lord plant us in.... we're all blind & for me....I hope I can see the light & not easliy go harsh on people & think no one cares about me or one....at least 1 person in the world cares about one for sure....which is God & then maybe someone down earth as least one person down earth cares about you....like a friend,family, or someone you know....
Then u ain't afraid of getting hurt in relationships? I guess I kinda scared tho

But well, maybe I am not since I tend to tell ppl to hang out with me like saying 'let's spend lots of time together' but we'll, I never tell anyone something like 'I like you alot - I am worried abt u' etc

If I am worried abt friend, I tend to say stuff like 'what if u get sick if u don't eat'

I guess that's just a mere question

I like your mindset. Being brave is important. Maybe I am just too concerned abt being cool. I like affectionate ppl but I feel like I am not affectionate :catsip:


But well most ppl ain't affectionate either
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yerichu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread