Do u usually assume that ppl (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well lets say this there are many but ill state one....my behavior wont get me anywhere & that I wont even change....but I believe in patiences & I know God will come to help me & improve how I am.....maybe not the best support of how I think might be accurate...but at least I know I want to help support myself & my life.....
So u are religious :bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Then u ain't afraid of getting hurt in relationships? I guess I kinda scared tho

But well, maybe I am not since I tend to tell ppl to hang out with me like saying 'let's spend lots of time together' but we'll, I never tell anyone something like 'I like you alot - I am worried abt u' etc

If I am worried abt friend, I tend to say stuff like 'what if u get sick if u don't eat'

I guess that's just a mere question

I like your mindset. Being brave is important. Maybe I am just too concerned abt being cool. I like affectionate ppl but I feel like I am not affectionate :catsip:


But well most ppl ain't affectionate either
So u are religious :bigcatlove:
eh...I guess without myself knowing heck yeah.....
but I cant say im too brave either.....went not that im not afraid of getting hurt in a relationship...the thing is there are various lot people out there who wont give in the same respect of one...but the important thing that we have to remember is that we arent alone...there are PEOPLE out there who care for another it's just so hard to see that b/c of the society we live in.....but we must remember that we'll make the best of our lives even through trouble....
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
eh...I guess without myself knowing heck yeah.....
but I cant say im too brave either.....went not that im not afraid of getting hurt in a relationship...the thing is there are various lot people out there who wont give in the same respect of one...but the important thing that we have to remember is that we arent alone...there are PEOPLE out there who care for another it's just so hard to see that b/c of the society we live in.....but we must remember that we'll make the best of our lives even through trouble....
Oh yea, everyone is different but I tend to think badly. Maybe because I have depression

Well I hope both of us would meet such human :bigcatclap:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread