Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 13 October 2021 #21
Itto Joined 8 October 2021 Messages 2,636 Reactions Received 3,412 Location Inazuma, Teyvat Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,402 Fandom Genshin Gender Female Pronouns She 13 October 2021 #22 no. little kids are brats
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 13 October 2021 #23 I'd like to adopt. Max two kids.
LeeHoseok ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 2,799 Reactions Received 6,351 Cards View Profile KS Coins 10,202 Fandom Weneebebe Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 13 October 2021 #24 Couldn't have kids even if I wanted them.
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 13 October 2021 #25 It's not a particular desire I have myself but I could see myself having children in the right relationship
It's not a particular desire I have myself but I could see myself having children in the right relationship