do u....... (2 Viewers)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
prefer coffee or tea?
coke or pepsi?
sweet or savory?
for me tea>>coffee, idc about sodas but ig pepsi>>coke cuz they have more colors, and i luv food too much to pick between sweet or savory. :llama_sniffle:
cffb9a90de1e901b277fbfb5ff512cbb.jpg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
coffee ( I am obsessed)
coke nothing but coke
savory an sweet :D I can never decide between these two
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Coffee
Coke I think, but I try to avoid coke and pepsi in general
Savory llama_twerk if there s no chocolate...
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Tea. I can't stand coffee at all.
I don't drink coke or pepsi so none.
Too hard to pick. Just like you, I love food too much. It would be easier if there were specific food choices but sweet and savory is way too broad so I can't pick. :)
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
tea
coke
both, especially when theyre together
like chocolate covered pretzels :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread