do u....... (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
worry a lot?
yes. unfortunately. i can enjoy the moment quite a bit but things can easily send me off into worrywort mode when hitting on certain points. so i'd say i do worry a good amount.
99B245345A7C418C29.jpg

@emanresu @la_mort_pour_vous @Skinnny
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes I do... Probably a little too much honestly :llama_noooo:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and igloo

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I’m not really the person to worry too much. Mainly cause I just go with the flow and don’t let stressful things get to me ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and igloo

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do worry alot when it‘s about my family. Other than that I am more relaxed and carefree
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread