do u....... (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
like flying? if so what do u like about it? if not, u don need to explain cuz i mean it's obvious flying sux. :llama_ramen:
i don't have my computer(all my files) so not the regular.
d59f268e0845db754adc690552d9e4eb.jpg

@la_mort_pour_vous @Skinnny @emanresu
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Not the biggest fan of it tbh I prefer car trips but I'm not necessarily scared of flying. I mean I like hiking and being high up, its more just the concept of planes freaks me out a bit.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In other words do you like being stuck in a tiny seat for hours on end with no internet, terrible food, and strangers being far too close to me for comfort.
No
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't mind it, but then again I rarely go on planes. The first time I went on a plane I was like 7, and the second time was last year. And both times the journey was 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins each way so it wasn't long at all. Idk I guess I'll say I have other preferred ways of transport tbh-
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
To be honest, I prefer planes to cars.
I enjoy flying and I do it a lot during concert season :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread