Do we share the same taste in boy groups? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My continuation of matching up your taste to mine!
Give yourself a point for every time
@Boy Group


1. Legends never die, they just go on hiatus sometimes

TVXQ vs BIG BANG





2. They both had Chinese lines and a ton of people LMAO

EXO vs Super Junior






3. Variety king matchup, meme kings matchup - Jackson reacting to JYP at MAMA vs Hyungwon sippin that iced coffee

GOT7 vs Monsta X





4. The matchup that would be painful for many bg stans, but they're not actually similar

BTS vs SHINee




5. Hip Hop Kingdom Bois, Best Bois, Wooyoung x Changbin goals

ATEEZ vs Stray Kids




6. That dancing is insane, how are they even so in sync all the time dam

NCT127 vs Seventeen




7. A little less hip hop, not rock and roll at all

Astro vs TXT




8. Ok this one isn't that fair considering one was around for way longer but I did it for IOI and IZ*ONE so I'll do it here

Wanna One vs X1





Manifesting my bg stans aka @brekker @Vikki @Reo​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:haylul: I think only the Got7 and Ateez rounds is what we share
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you are a hero that you actually were able to choose because I wouldn´t .
I have to admit I don´t like TXT or Astro and I would choose Monsta X over GOT7, I would probably go for SHINee over BTS because while I absoltuely adore BTS and their music is generally a bt more to my taste, I love SHINee´s personalities so much they just outshine BTS in that way.
Otherwise, I´d just not choose at all. Choosing between Ateez and Stray Kids? why would you do that to yourself? :D
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
can you believe I mistyped and wrote "I don´t like Ateez?" in one sentence? I hate myself so much :D.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and yeji

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can you believe I mistyped and wrote "I don´t like Ateez?" in one sentence? I hate myself so much :D.
yes but i just assumed you meant astro :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yes but i just assumed you meant astro :lisalaugh:
I hope Seonghwa was blinking at that moment :D. I need to wash my soul with listening to "to the beat" :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I don't really listen to most of these enough to say that I "like" any of them but Big Bang and BTS would be the same from the ones I don't mind as much
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Only 2 :wimwim:
TVXQ
EXO +1
Monsta X
SHINee
ATEEZ :welp: the way I wrote "+1" before I opened your spoiler, only to be surprised
NCT127 +1
Astro
Wanna One
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Only 2 :wimwim:
TVXQ
EXO +1
Monsta X
SHINee
ATEEZ :welp: the way I wrote "+1" before I opened your spoiler, only to be surprised
NCT127 +1
Astro
Wanna One
stray kids i like more personality wise but ateez has music i like more so in the end i had to go for personalities :lisalaugh:
did that for got7 vs monsta x too bc monsta x's music is way more consistent
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
stray kids i like more personality wise but ateez has music i like more so in the end i had to go for personalities :lisalaugh:
did that for got7 vs monsta x too bc monsta x's music is way more consistent
That's fair :sanapray:
Honestly, if Stray Kids were put against any of the other groups besides SHINee, I probably would've chosen them
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's fair :sanapray:
Honestly, if Stray Kids were put against any of the other groups besides SHINee, I probably would've chosen them
we are alike in the way we pick our groups for the personality we stan :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Only 3 :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread