Do/would you carry around a gallon of water? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Just saw someone on the street, and it reminded me how a handful of students at university did carry a gallon around campus.

I personally keep 32 oz on my person.
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,515
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Just saw someone on the street, and it reminded me how a handful of students at university did carry a gallon around campus.

I personally keep 32 oz on my person.
Saaaame I remember I would see it all the time in school. :haylul: Usually the athletes.

I would not carry a gallon. I’m already carrying a hundred other things. >.> my water bottle is a reasonable size :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread