Do ya'll think UPRS ended because of this? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I was watching the last seasons' introduction MV and realized that 90% of the girls that showed up for this season were idols.
Whether previously, currently, or aspiring to be idols, they all were mainly idols except for Yuk Jidam (who was from a previous season) and then Giant Pink.
No offense to any of these rappers, I think most of them were really good. BUT I feel like the oversaturation of the show becoming more of a way for female idols to show their rapping chops might've ruined the original appeal of UPRS.

Watch this:


Because when this show originally started I thought it had the potential to be like Show Me The Money. But obviously it went downhill and ceased to exist. What are your guys' thoughts?

(Also not saying I have an issue with female idols wanting to show their skills or anything like that but I don't think the show was originally meant to do that)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
47
Reactions Received
138
Location
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
Website
spacequeen800.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
UPRS was all good but I agree about what u said hun
SMTM was amazing bc they didn't use idols often only people who were rappers and I think that what UPRS was trying to be.

I hope this made sense haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think season 1 is the best one from Unpretty.
I loved it all but there was always such a weird balance. And I personally hated how in later seasons new people were added even more which was a big f u to those who needed to leave.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread