Do you accept well when others talk bad about your faves works? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Or do you feel the need to put some sense to those tasteless beings?



Stanticipate Fromis_9 comeback



Stream Helicopter



Like, subscribe, share with your friends, click on the bell to receive notifications, jump 3 times and spin.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
ngl i do find it troublesome at times but i can't stand it when someone insults my faves soo
I think insulting the artists themselves is another story

I know some people deserve insults, but still... I can see that in certain situations there is a need to defend an artist from attacks
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and mysteric

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I know some people deserve insults, but still... I can see that in certain situations there is a need to defend an artist from attacks
honestly speaking, i used to feel that there was a need to defend my faves but nowadays i don't feel the same anymore. maybe im just tired of wasting my energy on tasteless human beings :wimwim:

wbu? what do you do when people insult your faves? do you ignore them or...?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
honestly speaking, i used to feel that there was a need to defend my faves but nowadays i don't feel the same anymore. maybe im just tired of wasting my energy on tasteless human beings :wimwim:

wbu? what do you do when people insult your faves? do you ignore them or...?
I get salty sometimes.

But if they say something like

"All the songs of that artist are crap"

I avoid saying anything.

The most I could say would be:



On the other hand if they insult the faves themselves...

Well, in that case it usually is even against the rules, no?

Except with Seungri I think, I think they make an exception for him :haylul:

Also there's the situation where people will say "The behavior that artist had was disgusting".

In that case it's not flat out insulting, so I can start a discussion to defend if possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Uh yeah, 'cause everyone's entitled to their own opinions. I talk bad about my faves anyway too.
I do that too, and also about works I like, animes for example.

For some people that may seem weird.

Once I went to talk about telenovelas and the other guys were like

"You complain about everything, why are you even watching and discussing it here"

:haylul:

It's not that I hate, I just overanalyze things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tickita

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They are entitled to their opinion. (Even if it's something I disagree with).
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I've argued with someone I don't know, and even with my friends we respect each others preferences in kpop. I think it's a waste of time personally unless someone is actively attacking the character of the artist not the music itself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I don't think it's ever bothered me to be honest, I just don't understand why what someone else opinion will matter about the group you obviously like for whatever reason, it shouldn't really change anything, seems like a waste of time to go back and forth over something so trivial.
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I get salty sometimes.

But if they say something like

"All the songs of that artist are crap"

I avoid saying anything.

The most I could say would be:



On the other hand if they insult the faves themselves...

Well, in that case it usually is even against the rules, no?

Except with Seungri I think, I think they make an exception for him :haylul:

Also there's the situation where people will say "The behavior that artist had was disgusting".

In that case it's not flat out insulting, so I can start a discussion to defend if possible.
if you dont get mad when people say that your fav's music are crap, when do you get mad then?

lmaoo yes seungri is an exception. they can insult him all they want and i wouldnt even give a damn about it :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
if you dont get mad when people say that your fav's music are crap, when do you get mad then?

lmaoo yes seungri is an exception. they can insult him all they want and i wouldnt even give a damn about it :haylul:
I get more mad when it's about people saying stuff that is not true about their way of working or personal life, based on assumptions.

Like "I knew it was like that, because i never liked her face" lol

Those comments are so pointless but some trolls know where to hit.

It does annoy me that some people check every release only to complain about most of them though. At some point the person doesnt need to keep trying if they had so many confirmations that they dont like kpop or a certain group.

Still, we can't force one to decide to not listen to the song and complain xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and izcream

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
It does annoy me that some people check every release only to complain about most of them though. At some point the person doesnt need to keep trying if they had so many confirmations that they dont like kpop or a certain group.
agreed. i lowkey don't get why some people bother listening to music from groups that they don't stan and start complaining that it was underwhelming. i mean... why bother listening to something you don't like? just stream your faves music instead of spreading negative energy on another group's music video.

Still, we can't force one to decide to not listen to the song and complain xD
sigh... it do be like that sometimes :wimwim:

this is kinda off topic but would you get annoyed if you stanned a produce group ( take for example, iz*one ) and constantly see people labelling them as a 'rigged' group and going on their mvs to comment things like 'just disband already' even though they werent the ones who rigged the votes?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
agreed. i lowkey don't get why some people bother listening to music from groups that they don't stan and start complaining that it was underwhelming. i mean... why bother listening to something you don't like? just stream your faves music instead of spreading negative energy on another group's music video.


sigh... it do be like that sometimes :wimwim:

this is kinda off topic but would you get annoyed if you stanned a produce group ( take for example, iz*one ) and constantly see people labelling them as a 'rigged' group and going on their mvs to comment things like 'just disband already' even though they werent the ones who rigged the votes?
In that case I'd ignore

On one hand the show really was rigged, but izone will keep selling anyway

Those people can get angry as long as they dont try making the girls life worse

That is when i'd go and insult them lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and izcream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread