- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
online vs irl?
i feel like I have to be a lot more happy online for some reasonwhich is probably why I burn out and start ghosting ppl months at a time rip while I’m a lot more,, pessimistic? irl. Like I’m not that pessimistic, but my sense of humour and everything is a lot darker
wbu?
mysteric has returned
i feel like I have to be a lot more happy online for some reason
i feel like a part of that darker sense of humour might just be the school environment tbh. like, everyone at my school has shitty-subpar mental health and has expressed sentiments of wanting to cease exaistence at some point. idk it’s just a side effect of being in a place where everyone is a mad perfectionist. we’d make jokes about
while all our friends from other schools just look really concerned about our wellbeing rip. idk I feel like if I feel shitty online I just drop and run away from everything , while irl I just vibe along until I can’t lmao
wanting to like d*e or commit de*th and the natural response for everyone in the room is to say “same” “mood” “me”
wbu?
mysteric has returned