Do you agree with the "there are no dumb questions" sentiment? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I really do think people ask way too many of these.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I do think there are stupid questions like I've seen people ask why someone isn't doing something in a challenge run that would be against the challenge run but still you should just answer and not be rude about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG I couldn't agree more! For example, I've seen SOOOOOOOOO many YouTube comments asking basic questions about the creator(s) or the video in question that only get shot down with things like "If you watched yesterday's vlog, you'd know", "The answer is literally in the video", and whatnot. It just really hurts me, because you never know WHY the person asked in the first place. Maybe they're a new subscriber? Maybe the title of the video upset them and they needed to know the answer to feel better about watching it? Just get off your high horse and answer the dadgum question!
 
D

Deleted member 74

there are but as long as they're not harmful or intentionally offensive, it doesn't hurt to give a kind reply to it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread