Do you associate things with bad memories? (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
It's a really bad habit for me, and I try to avoid letting it happen. For example, when Siren:Dawn came out, I put off listening to the album because I was in a big fight with someone. I was really stressed and angry and I knew if I listened to the songs I would always associate them with how I felt at that time.

Do you associate things with bad memories? If so, how do you get over it? :dubuthink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread