do you believe in/have you ever pursued revenge? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't really believe in it and I have never pursued it either. I've had those resentful emotions too ofc, but I don't think I'd ever act on them. Maybe I'm a fool or a coward and I can understand people who go after someone who really hurt them or a loved one, but I just think revenge devalues the pain someone put you through and only makes the world a worse place.. but like I said, I can understand as long as it isn't something petty..

 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
78
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i'll be honest. i've done it. but i didn't hurt the person in a physical way. now do i believe it? no. i shouldn't have stooped down to their level. the healthiest thing to do is cope with what they did and move on. yeah it's hard but that's life.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I never hate someone enough to want revenge. I would never do it because I rather just move on and revenge might not help me feel better in the end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Revenge is boring

Always when I try it, I give up soon because it's too much wasted energy
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
depends. I've done it before when I was younger like 10-13, more in a mental way than physical way which is much more fucked up i suppose, its not really much effort at all because i don't have attachment or actual real feeling more so just because I can really.
but its usually not healthy because I find it enjoyable and becomes not so much about revenge more so it feeds the sadist demon inside me and is fun.
So i don't, feeding the demon will only cause mess for a lot of people... But then its not like i care too much more so im focused on other things, I don't think im that bored to be that petty.

basically if it happens it happens but i pretty much doubt it will, you have to really fuck my life up, and to be honest I'd probably just plan to actually kill you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I believe in revenge because it's real some people go too far just to get into another person for something they did (yikes bad explanation) but anyways, as much as it's fun in fiction (a lot of movies are about revenge) revenge is not a good thing to seek! For real and I live by this code even when it's hard to me because I have a temper but sometimes we should just forgive and forget :sanapray: (or sometimes just block and report, you have no idea how hard is for me not engage in massive discussions but if I can do it anyone can)
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread