Do you believe in multiverses? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh i haven't done enough research to really say, but I get why it might be appealing and unappealing at the same time.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I kinda do coz atleast you can theorize it to an extent. But like they are parallel universes and I don't think there could be any way to hop from one universe to the other without some serious time/space bending magic, so pretty much impossible to ever know what's happening where.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread