do you believe in second chances ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Back in the day :shamesica:
But nowadays... It depends....
If I find out you talking bad about me behind my back or you trying to manipulate people around me to get to me.... I won't give you any second chance


But I have given people second chances and even more chances when at least they did it to me face... Also tragic but at least they didn't fake a smile to me and put on a show making me believe they like me even though they don't
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes, although I regret it each time because they do it all over again.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yes, its just a general understand that not everything comes simple to people, we different from how we think to how we talk act etc.
I have to allow one mistake or else, nothing will be learnt.... But a second chance is all someone can get for, no more beyond that. Although it doesn't actually affect me in the slightest I just like to see how it works out, I don't have any sort of feeling towards it so it's easier for me to give a second chance cause u don't really care too deeply about it...
All my friends are still in there first chances, yet to fail me really..but Im hard to piss off.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread