Do you believe in Tarot readings? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you believe in Tarot readings?

I had a friend doing it for me today and omg, some things were so on point exactly with what is happening to me right now, but idk if I 100% believe or not lol
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
well not bad, not bad :wimwim:
I´d love if someone did mine and properly. I had it done about twice and both agreed on points without knowing, but it had never come true :D. I wonder how the wind changed. :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I´d love if someone did mine and properly. I had it done about twice and both agreed on points without knowing, but it had never come true :D. I wonder how the wind changed. :D
hmm maybe they were actually about something else? because these would be more like guides
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm ambivalent about it. I have a tendency to believe; but also a tendency to not believe.
haha so pretty much like me lol :wimwim: I find it a bit scary, but still kinda true so idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hmm maybe they were actually about something else? because these would be more like guides
no, they were quite specific. but I guess my will was just stronger or whatever :D. but who knows maybe third time lucky ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
no, they were quite specific. but I guess my will was just stronger or whatever :D. but who knows maybe third time lucky ♥
hmm maybe, who knows? :maheart: with or without readings, I hope good things happen to you
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
haha so pretty much like me lol :wimwim: I find it a bit scary, but still kinda true so idk
I bought a couple of books and decks a few years ago, and I did a very amateurish reading to an online friend. She told me it was accurate and said I was good at it; but I just never did it again.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I bought a couple of books and decks a few years ago, and I did a very amateurish reading to an online friend. She told me it was accurate and said I was good at it; but I just never did it again.
ooh that's awesome tho
Maybe someday you'll do it again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
my goal in life is to die young. let´s just hope for that. I mean can´t really get lower than that :D
omg don't say that :nekosweat: :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Possible but unlikely. I grew up believing those things to be evil. I'm not sure about it; but I'm somehow afraid of it. That may be the reason I just forgot about it.
yeah, that might be the reason
also one reason that makes me a bit scared of them
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I hope the opposite for myself actually.
to each their own :). I wish you a long and wonderful life. my mother has always told me it is not about the number, but about the quality of life you are living. I am already so done, I wouldn´t even mind dying tomorrow and I am not trying to be emo. I just believe we should all decide when is our time to go. I hope everything you wish for will come to you :) ♥ because you certainly come off as a person that deserves it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread