Do you believe in the law of attraction? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The law of attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life.

Personally, I think there's some truth to it, but at the same time, I don't think things are that simple and easy..

Thoughts? :)
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Kind of? Like if you surround yourself with good people, you will definitely be happier than if you were surrounded by snakes, but you could still feel sad you know? But you would generally feel better if that makes sense.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it's applicable and a good thing to put into practice bt I don't think it will always work. Even if I hang out with the sweetest, most positive, kind people in the world it might make me feel even crappier than if I was to be with people that are similar to me on the messed up level
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
While I think there is some truth to it, I also think that it isn't as clear cut as that.

Negative thoughts can definitely bring negative experiences into your life, like someone with negative thoughts can be more suspectible to people who will use them by sweet talking them.

However on the other side someone with positive thoughts could be naive and not realise when someone is using them and they get taken advantage of because they believed someone is good.

It's better to have a balance between both than it is to only lean into one of the other but that balance is hard to achieve.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There’s some truth to it as one should not surround themselves with toxic people, but I believe life is too random for us to have that much control. Bad things happen to good people all the time and vice-versa.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I believe in that kinda.

If we carry negative energy all the time, eventually it will pass to the others.

And suddenly everything starts to go wrong.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread