Do you bias an idol much younger or much older than you? (10+ years) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Older no, coz those idols would be too old and I'm not familiar with them :wimwim:

Like I'm the same age as the younger members of SNSD (90 liner), so the oldest ones I stan are usually 3-4 years older than me at most (BigBang T.O.P).

Younger yes, the more groups come out the younger the idols get so I guess :wimwim:
Like Ryujin, Karina, Ningning, Weeekly, STAYC are all quite young, IZ*ONE Yujin as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread