Do you binge Anime? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i binge anime a season at a time so i actually start anime that already have a season out lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
BINGE!

I typically like to wait for a season to finish and then watching it in one go. If I watch it on a weekly update, I'll just go find the manga because I am too impatient and have to know what happens next.

I'm currently re-watching Natsume Yuujinchou and I'm just about done with the 6th season lol. Been binging that for the last few days. Gonna have to find something else when I finish this one again.

But yeah, definitely a binge-er here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m usually pretty slow with watching anime
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
10 February 2022
Messages
359
Reactions Received
371
Location
TDOONG Entertaiment
Website
2ic.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
TDOONGβ™₯
Gender
Female
Pronouns
itself/yourself
Yes I think it will be One Piece,The seven deadly sins,Parasyte I binge watch them so that why I miss all there episodes im pretty sad I finish it quick always wanted more :(
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Totally, I have my anime nights :sanapray: I usually finish at least one season
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dreamer_of_Songs

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Depends on the genre and content within the anime.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread