Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,376
Reactions Received
75,451
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Soooooo I learned some people don't brush before breakfast, waiting a bit for the toothpaste flavor to leave, and then eating.

I brush throughout the day at all times BUT I can't function until I've brushed first thing in the morning.


:catglare: So if you consume breakfast, do you brush beforehand?​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Willow

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,457
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
OMG! @Nyaz, we need a dental advice! :excitedcat:

Brushing only before breakfast makes sense? Running around with small food particles between your teeth the whole morning (if you brush again after lunch)?

I brush (and use an oral irrigator or floss) after getting up, after breakfast, after lunch (if I have lunch at all), after dinner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I brush before since I don't eat anything until a few hours after waking up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Wasn't this topic done several days ago?

Anyway, I'll answer the same from the original thread -- I always brush BEFORE eating breakfast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread