Do you brush your teeth right? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah I've know this for a while, hence I only rinse with mouthwash not water.. I remember asking my dentist if I could do that like 10 years ago lol
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Wouldn’t the mouthwash also remove the toothpaste?
Thats why I asked.
its more the fluoride in the toothpaste that you need, if you use a fluoride mouthwash it should be okay... Well that's what my dentist said.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Yeah there's a specific way you need to do things so people usually recommend doing mouthwash, brushing then flossing from what I've seen
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread