Do you care about continuing your bloodline? (1 Viewer)

Do you want to have a spawn?

  • Yes I want to pass down my subhuman genes

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No I want to spare my children the horror of this world

    Votes: 12 66.7%

  • Total voters
    18

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Funnily, I have never actually thought about having my own children as far as I can remember at least. I have thought of adoption but never actually giving birth to my own kids. Also, technically since I'm female I won't even be continuing my blood line so it doesn't matter anyway. That's on my brothers lol.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMo racist... Some kids are cute and calm. But imagine changing their dippers... Yuck mission impossible 🙅 .
No they all suck
Plus I'm a lesbian so it's not like it would happen anyways
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm not one for kids. Like, if my SO wants them, I'll think about it, as I can handle kids, but I don't think I really want want kids
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't have to worry about that because my family is so huge that there a new baby born in my family every month because of how many cousins I have and my twin brother is going to have a baby in July and my step brother having one the next month. I still want at least 3 kids because I want to be mommy.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I want to have kids to continue the generations, but it's probably not gonna happen for me.
I still have my twin's kid to look forward to I suppose? :)

I've continue the naming system too in my family line,
but that's only if I find the right person.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
:irenecrazy: be more competitive dude
I guess. Girls just don't like me though, for some reason : /
I can look forward to being alone then lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I mean if your twin can get a girl then you should be able to too :wonugl: cmon bud
*shrugs* I have been with women before, just never went anywhere (struck out)
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't like kids and I don't think I'm mom material (I'm not a caring person unless its about cats & dogs, mental illnesses etc, it won't work)
My BF thinks its fine (we're 6 years together now) so that's good.

Also; this world sucks and it's gonna be worse.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread