Atleast we worked hard for @kuroI most likely won't be able to. if anything adoption is the way things most likely will go down with.
we really didn't stop back thenAtleast we worked hard for @kuro![]()
Hard to stop when the work is so much funwe really didn't stop back thenour hard work paid off
it's not even work with the right partnerHard to stop when the work is so much fun![]()
Could work all day longit's not even work with the right partner![]()
we wouldn't get tiredCould work all day long![]()
😲What's wrong with your genes?I would like to have kids but I have to find a person with very good genes, as mine sucks![]()
I have such a bad sight 👀😲What's wrong with your genes?
I felt that. C'mon where's my favorite niece/nephew, Seoyoon??????I want to have niece and nephew, but I don’t want my own kids![]()
Atleast we worked hard for @kuro![]()
we really didn't stop back thenour hard work paid off
BLEACH SOMEONE GET ME BLEACH PLEASE MY EYESHard to stop when the work is so much fun![]()
Oof forgot to close the doorBLEACH SOMEONE GET ME BLEACH PLEASE MY EYES![]()
baby we were praising you cause you turned out amazingBLEACH SOMEONE GET ME BLEACH PLEASE MY EYES![]()
damn it. we forgot again?Oof forgot to close the door![]()
Oof forgot to close the door![]()
baby we were praising you cause you turned out amazing![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
didn't need to see that
but I don't want to know how I was made
![]()