Do you care about getting ready for school or work? (2 Viewers)

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
i mean in outfit or clothing or appearance btw :ankha: i personally do but that's just because im scared of what other people think of me im ngl
mandatory "i wanna knoooo :joysip:"
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i do, im insecure so i always wear makeup 😭
i dont care tooo much about my clothes but i don't wear rags to school lol
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
i do, im insecure so i always wear makeup 😭
i dont care tooo much about my clothes but i don't wear rags to school lol
i do the opposite, i focus way too much on my clothes and my hair :sadcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I do but if somedays my mental is low I still do my best to look presentable
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,176
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,306
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not really... I don't work or go to school, so some days, I'm just like what's the point if I'm only going out for a walk? Therapy is helping me take better care of myself, though. lol you'd think I would've taken the hint from BTS about loving yourself since I used to ult them, but nope.
 
Joined
7 May 2023
Messages
543
Reactions Received
297
Location
coolville 🔥
Website
kissesmwah.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,839
Fandom
p1ece
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
sometimes. theres days where ill show up to school in a cute outfit w a full face of makeup, and some days where ill js wear a tank top w pajama pants and curl my lashes. it rlly depends on how im feeling in the morning. i dont go to school looking like i js rolled out of bed though, i try to look presentable.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I do care about making sure my skin is washed, skincare, that I smell good with perfume and body mists, that my clothes are presentable/neat and I have my necklace, honestly with makeup I just put a bit, nothing on my skin like foundation etc since it's pretty clear, just a bit of mascara eyebrow gel and lip tint with gloss, I don't really like my face tbh not in an oh I'm so ugly kind of way (though I do have my breakdowns sometimes :") ) it's confusing because I'm just matter of fact about it and accepted it but I guess thinking like that means I'm insecure but seem secure to people and when I go out x.x it's just I've simply never liked the way I look at all, however I make the most of it and try to like it and be positive even if I don't believe it so I can take care of myself as best I can c:
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The good thing about working with children is that they don’t care how you look like or what you wear. The bad thing about working with children is that you get dirty really fast haha
I still like to dress nice and put on makeup
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread