do you care about how you look? (2 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i mean, i won't look like a homeless person but i don't dress up either
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Not really? I still try to look nice and presentable, but I don't have a ton of things that go into how I look.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not really, As long as what I'm wearing is clean I'm good to go.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't give a fuck unless I'm going somewhere tbh. Sometimes I'll put on a cute top if I'm video calling with my s/o but other than that I honestly don't care anymore

I would try harder if I liked my face more
i think because I don't like my face I try :haylul:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´m so ugly nothing can help me. there were times when I cared and I was still called ugly and a junkie, now I don´t. making other people suffer just give me a strange wave of energy :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I´m so ugly nothing can help me. there were times when I cared and I was still called ugly and a junkie, now I don´t. making other people suffer just give me a strange wave of energy :D
i mean people can be super mean in the harshest of ways, and it is all in the eye of the beholder. i personally find myself ugly and while many people may not agree, many people may as well. as long as you somehow find peace about how you look, even if you think you're ugly
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i mean people can be super mean in the harshest of ways, and it is all in the eye of the beholder. i personally find myself ugly and while many people may not agree, many people may as well. as long as you somehow find peace about how you look, even if you think you're ugly
you are NOT ugly. but fairly, I have never met people who would disagree with me. sure, their words mind say things like "oh no, you are not!" but I can clearly see from their body language, they don´t feel comfortable with me. it´s ok though! you gotta look at the brighter side! I am not being annoyed by people in general which is a huge bonus!
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, I do :wimwim: I mean I might go to the grocery store in some baggy clothes, but I'm wearing makeup while working from home
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread