Do you care about your ancestry? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'd like to do one of those tests, but I'd like results that are more than telling me I'm West African. I probably already know that, I want an actual country.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'd like to do one of those tests, but I'd like results that are more than telling me I'm West African. I probably already know that, I want an actual country.
Oh I am sure you are pretty then :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
you´d just claim your great-great-great-great-great grandma´s aunt´s ancestry :D
I am more likely to be African than British tbh :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
My mom is Moroccan so it would be logical :wimwim:
agh, I was thinking it was more deeper in family like great-great-something. now that makes your search easier :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
agh, I was thinking it was more deeper in family like great-great-something. now that makes your search easier :D
And Spanish from my dad’s side :maheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I want to do one, it would be interesting.
I know I'm part Russian, part Jewish, part German, but not much else.
why do I keep imagining you like one of those rich Russian princesses before the fall of Romanovs? :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
when you are hiding behind a tree and you can´t see anyone, that means they can ´t see you either .

:D :D :D :D sorry, I had to. I´ll see myself out :D
Hahahaha :haylul:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
when you are hiding behind a tree and you can´t see anyone, that means they can ´t see you either .

:D :D :D :D sorry, I had to. I´ll see myself out :D
No no come back that was funny :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I've seen you. I think it was your bday post.
Yeah I loved that picture! I still think I look pretty light compared to real skin colour tbh :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Might be interesting to see the results but at the same time it wouldn't change anything so I am not too bothered about finding out
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
No no come back that was funny :haylul:
wait , but we were once playing that game when you have two teams and both teams have to run around hide and then mark every time they see a member of the other team. the thing was, our other team hid behind the tiniest tree thinking they were hidden and that picture now lives in my head for the last 3 minutes because I can´t stop laughing about how hard we were laughing about their misfortune :D. I was laughing so much, they had to tell me to shut up and I slipped and ripped my pants, but I regret nothing :D.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread