Do you care about your ancestry? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I feel like if I did one, it would just come back as 100% asian, but I definitely would be interested :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
no, it does nothing to change who I am fundamentally as a person so I don’t see why I should be super invested in it
maybe for fun I’d do it, but the accuracy is questionable because the existing gene pools aren’t exactly pure, and I don’t want my own dna to be part of shareable information
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Areum

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
ive always been interested in those ancestry tests but i dont feel comfortable giving my dna out like that, especially when im the one paying big cash :joshmeh:
anyway, i just did some basic research on my own; my last name is pretty unique and i found out my dad's side of the family has roots in turkey so thats pretty neat~
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I just know that I'm mixed w/ black and white. I would like to know where I came from execpt that I came from the southernest part of southern America :taesquish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know my mom's great great great ancestors came from China but that's about it, other than that neither of my parent's sides has ever mingled with outsiders so the results would be painfully boring :yolk:
I wish I could be European tho, preferably Scandinavian/Nordic, descended from the Vikings :susPepe:

I thought it was fun to find out I'm not just Chinese, I thought it was going to be pretty homogenous
I also have a good chunk of Southeast Asian and a sprinkling of Native American :sakUwu:
Lmao why am I just finding out you're of Asian descent? :haylul:
Idk why I thought you were Caucasian lol.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know my mom's great great great ancestors came from China but that's about it, other than that neither of my parent's sides has ever mingled with outsiders so the results would be painfully boring :yolk:
I wish I could be European tho, preferably Scandinavian/Nordic, descended from the Vikings :susPepe:



Lmao why am I just finding out you're of Asian descent? :haylul:
Idk why I thought you were Caucasian lol.
:zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread